Tuesday, September 27, 2011

17 Days, really?

Well, got nothing done really, except a couple new tracks, but to be fair I'm feeling pretty fucking amibitious about the whole thing anyway, friday that is, Secret Sounds *haha still makes me laugh, every time. Anyways yeah had a really quick go of what I had in mind last night and it seams to be working, essentially assigning each knob on my nanokontrol2 to control a different effect. Test run was delay/comby type thing, stretch, bitcrush and a reverser, sounded fucking bitching actually, real kinda old school feel and sound to it, so the plan is to make the set first, all at the same BPM, all synced, all nice, and set cue points telling me what BPM I need to change it to when it comes up to the cue. Seams kinda like cheating, cause I'd have to do all the "mixing", more like mashing in my case beforehand, but then I'd have the freedom to work the effects to bits, as well as keep control of the speed of the proceedings, either way I'm excited as shit about it, really can't wait to get this shit up and running woot

No comments:

Post a Comment