Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Another one bites the dust

So it's been a long time coming, but my laptop's decided not to charge itself anymore... which means I need to get it fixed, as well as get a new one :/ not particularly thrilled about it. Kinda puts my "music" plans on hold, which is unfortunate, especially seeing as I have a set to do next month, for Tariq's bad ass looking breakcore/hardcore night "Secret Sounds" (I love that name, sounds like an underground junior disco or something)


Yeah so that should be decent, pretty all star line-up, Yeahhbuzz and Alien Hand's sets should be off the chain.

Mine will either be the same old drivel, or if I can get this laptop situation sorted, it could be something pretty bad ass.

Seems daunting though... Hope it all goes okay... Actually it always goes okay, be nice if it went phenominally, and there was another one of these next month or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment