Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Going Postal

Going post crazy these days! Well, yesterday, and today. I suppose it may be because some things have happened, well they haven't really to be truthful, but anyways, moving on... So, first order of business is a guy came by last night and left with my laptop, hopefully that means it's gonna he's going to be fixing it. So that is good.

Now secondly, i sent pep a message on http://www.ihatebreakcore.com/ which I am effectively an admin on, not that I've ever done anything admin-like on there, apart from post like a lunatic and update the polls. Anyways we're going to try to get the contests section up and running again (I have to stop using that bullshit, Xbox troubleshooting line) but yeah, have some pretty ambitious ideas... The ideas are a bit too ambitious to reveal, and the last thing I want is to ever look back at this thing, realising that I never did any of the things I had said I was going to do. Long winded much? I know.

Anyways that's that, in other news I got a bunch of new tunes, stuff I always meant to listen to, but never did, out of stubbornness or procrastination, either way got a bunch of Xanopticon, Igorr and I:gor, as well as a few choice things, like Scenocide 202 by The Outside Agency, which has gotten some fairly mega reviews. What I was really after was Insideout Liver Meat Balloon by Doormouse, circa '98, though I'd like to think he made the tracks earlier than that... This got me to thinking about Dan Martin, and where he is now...

So, I looked it up on google earth, and this is where he is;


In Miami, being a personal trainer, in that building.

Urgh, that will have to do for today. I was going to post a track also but I can't find the embed code. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment