Sunday, July 3, 2011

Keeping up Appearances

Well, I'm not very good at maintaining this blog at all.

Suppose it's because I've been less bored in work recently.

Still got those tunes in the works, well the Ariel one's done, sent it off to potentially be in a compilation, see how she goes... and the Horse Force one's nearly there, although it is getting extremely heavy these days, and not really sounding anything like a remix anymore.

Anyway that's all for now;

I'm gonna leave ya with this one;


Oh wait yeah, forgot to mention, went on a bit of a shopping spree on ebay, this is my new vice for boredom in work. Finally got a NanoKontrol (ahem, several years after I originally wanted to get one) so yay, taht should be here soon, finally got my smartboy cart, with LSDJ running on it, which is bad ass, now just to get a working DMG... Also got some pretty beasting shoes, but that's another story for another blog, Next month (hopefully) will see me getting a new laptop (way overdue) and some monitor speakers (although I'm not sure what to get, I think I want yellow ones, they look loud)

No comments:

Post a Comment